This privacy statement describes the types, methods and purposes of the processing of personal data collected through www.2mlab.com, with reference to the data subjects that visit the website and use its services.
This statement is provided pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 ("Italian Personal Data Protection Code") and to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This statement does not cover other websites that can be accessed through links present on www.2mlab.com. Said websites are operated by data controllers other than 2mlab srl.
1. Data Controller
2. General principles
In compliance with the regulations referred to above, the processing of personal data shall be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as of relevance and completeness, and shall not be excessive. Personal data will be collected for the purposes outlined below and subsequently processed in a way which is consistent with said purposes, to safeguard the confidentiality and the rights of the data subjects.
3. Types and purposes of data processing
3.1 Browsing data
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures designed for the functioning of this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implied as part of the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature it could enable the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. Personal data is solely used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct operation. The data is held for the time necessary to perform the said activities, except in case of investigations of cyber-crimes against the website or, through it, against 2mlab s.r.l.
Personal data will not be communicated or disclosed, except when doing so is necessary to comply with legal requirements.
3.2 Data voluntarily provided by the usersOptional, explicit and voluntary sending of any information via email, to the various addresses listed in this website implies the consent to the processing of personal data contained therein by 2mlab s.r.l. The data will be processed to respond to the user’s requests.
4. Processing methods
The processing is carried out through automated instruments and/or manually, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data has been collected and, in any case, according to the applicable regulations. Specific safety measures are taken to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. 2mlab S.r.l. uses state-of-the-art software for the safe storage of data.
5. Optional nature of data provision and revocation of consent
Apart from the provisions regarding browsing set forth in paragraph 3.1, the user shall be free to provide (or withhold) his/her personal data via email. The only consequence of withholding such data will be the impossibility to satisfy his/her requests. The data subject can revoke at any time his/her consent to the processing of personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
6. Disclosure of data
Any personal data collected by 2mlab s.r.l. can be transmitted to the company Tecla.it s.r.l., the parent company of 2mlab s.r.l., solely to develop the services requested by the data subject and to perform the activities related or instrumental to said services. 2mlab s.r.l. is headquartered in via Paolo Costa 11, Faenza (RA) – Italy. Telephone: +39 0546 669011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Personal data cannot be transferred to non-EU countries, except when such transfer is necessary to comply with the obligations arising from a contract to which the data subject is a party or to fulfil, before the conclusion of the contract, his/her requests, or to conclude or perform a contract entered into on his/her behalf.
8. Rights of the data subject
The data subject can, at any time, exercise his/her rights in respect of the data controller, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 and to Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, summarized below:
1. The data subject has the right to be given:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data about them, even if it has not yet been recorded and the categories of data subject to processing;
- access to the said data and the disclosure thereof in an intelligible format.
2. The data subject has the right to be given information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing with electronic systems;
- the identification of data controller, data supervisor and representative (where appointed);
- the persons or groups of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed, or who may become aware of the said data in their capacity as designated representative in the national territory or as data supervisor or person in charge of the processing;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular if these are third countries or international organizations;
- the expected period of retention of personal data, or should this not be possible, the criteria used to determine said period; the supervisory authority with which he/she can lodge a complaint;
- the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and the logic used in such cases, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of said processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, amendment, or where appropriate, the integration of personal data;
- the cancellation, conversion into anonymous data or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data that does not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations referred to in the previous paragraphs, also in terms of their content, have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been notified or disclosed, unless this is impossible or involves the use of means which are patently disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, the processing of his/her personal data, even if it is relevant to the purpose of data collection;
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct selling or carrying out market research, or marketing communications.
5. The data subject has also the right to:
- receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- disclose his/her personal data to another data controller without hindrance;
- obtain the direct transmission of his/her personal data from one data controller to another, where technically feasible.
Privacy Statement last updated on: February 2018
By choosing to browse the Site, clicking on any link or scrolling its pages, the user implicitly accepts the installation on his/her device of any "proprietary" cookies and those of thirds parties which are included below in the "List of cookies used".
If all or some of the cookies are blocked, browsing of the Site (or of some sections included therein) may be jeopardized or limited.
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the Site. There are two categories: persistent and session cookies.
- persistent cookies: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiry date
- session cookies: they are destroyed each time the browser is shut down
These cookies are sent by our domain and are necessary for correct display of the Site and related to the technical services offered; hence, they are always used and sent, unless users change their browser default settings (which would jeopardize the way in which the various Site pages may be viewed).
The cookies in this group are used to collect information about Site browsing. 2mlab S.r.l. agrees to use such information for anonymous statistical analysis with a view to improving the Site browsing experience and make the contents more interesting and better suited to users’ requirements. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous format, regarding users and how they reached the Site. Analytical cookies are sent by the Site itself or by third-party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about Site browsing by the users in anonymous format, such as visited pages, length of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interest in marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site, in our case Google Analytics, Youtube, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
Cookies for third-party product and software function integration
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social media for sharing the Site contents or the use of third-party software services (such as map-generating software and other software providing additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and by partner sites whose features are included in the pages of the Site.
These are cookies necessary to create user profiles for sending advertising messages aligned to user-defined preferences within the Site pages. We use profiling cookies in our Site.
According to current legislation, 2mlab S.r.l., is not required to request consent for technical cookies as these are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies consent may be given by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- using specific web browser configurations or related computer programs being used to navigate the Site pages.
- by changing the settings in the use of third party services.
Both these methods might prevent the user from browsing or viewing some parts of the Site.
Third party Sites and services
Managing and disabling cookies
To disable use of all or some of the cookies it is necessary to change the settings on the browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.).
These browsers are usually pre-set to enable cookies, unless the user selects a different configuration.
It is possible for the user to have the browser disable some, or all, of the cookies, or present a message to the user before a cookie is installed.
For convenience, listed below are the cookie configuration links for the most popular browsers:
Changes to this private policy statement
This private policy statement may be subject to amendments over time (for example, changes in regulations or the introduction of new services offered by this Site); users are thus encouraged to check such amendments by referring to this page on a regular basis.
Latest update available for this cookies policy: July 2016